To Our CVE Family,
It is with great honor and enthusiasm that I embark on this new journey as CVE's next principal. I have been a part of the CVE community for over 15 years. During my time at CVE I have taught 1st-3rd grade, have been CVE's RTI Specialist and have even had the privilege of sending my own kids to our amazing school.
I firmly believe that education is not just about imparting knowledge but also about nurturing the potential within each student. My vision for CVE is to continue to build an inclusive, welcoming and equitable learning environment that fosters a love for learning and empowers our students to become confident, compassionate, and responsible citizens.
As we set forth on this journey together, I am committed to promoting academic excellence, supporting the personal growth of our students, and cultivating a sense of respect, acceptance and understanding among everyone in our school community. I strongly believe that a trusting partnership between teachers, students, parents, and staff is key to achieving our collective goals. I encourage open communication and active participation from all stakeholders.
Above and beyond all else I believe in CVUSD's vision of ALL means ALL and will work collaboratively with our school community to make this an ongoing reality for all of our students.
Castro Valley Elementary School supports, fosters and reinforces CVUSD’s Core Values. We are committed to:
- Empowering students to thrive in their own academic journey.
- Embracing the gifts and talents of all students so they may pursue academic excellence.
- Developing a team who plays an active roll in students' academic achievements, social and emotional well-being, and makes positive contributions into our students' lives.
- Providing safe, inclusive learning, and staff are welcomed and treated with kindness, respect, and dignity.
- Uplifting students through access, equity, diversity, anti-racism, and human rights.
- Engaging all community voices to participate in supporting independent, capable, and compassionate future leaders.
I am looking forward to a wonderful school year!