I have had the privilege of being a part of the CVE Family for many years and am grateful for the opportunity I have been given to continue serving this amazing community as principal. At CVE, the students are the focus of our efforts. Our teachers and staff cultivate an environment where students achieve and believe in themselves and their school. I am excited to be a part of a school community where family members are visible and actively engaged, and are an integral component of our school dynamic. Your input and support will be critical to my leadership, the teaching and learning environment and above all to the success of your child in our school. Working together as a community to support our children sets the foundation for developing our students into life-long learners.
Castro Valley Elementary School supports, fosters and reinforces CVUSD’s Core Values:
- Student Success is the responsibility of all.
- We nurture the gifts and talents of all students.
- Our schools are safe spaces for all.
- Our commitment to equity ensures that our educational system is responsive to all students regardless of personal and social circumstances
- All students, families, and staff are valued and treated with respect and dignity.
- ALL means ALL
I am looking forward to a wonderful school year!